Porcelain / Cerec Laminate
Porcelain veneers are often used to treat damaged and discolored teeth for a perfect smile. Veneers are made of durable and light- transmitting materials that are specially designed to achieve a dazzling smile.
What are Porcelain Laminates?
Porcelain Laminate are thin porcelain layers with thickness of 0.3-0.6 mm, applied to the anterior surfaces of the teeth.
Porcelain laminates are recommended for:
- Arrangement of intermittent, broken or perplexed teeth
- Color and structure correction of broken fillings
- Completion of the missing tissue of the worn- out teeth
- Changing the form of the teeth
- For the treatment of severe discoloration of teeth
Porcelain laminate is the safest and up-to-date treatment and are produced after the individual's tooth impression. The treatment is completed within 1-2 sessions after laminates are adhered on the teeth.
Advantages of Porcelain Laminate
- It has high light transmission because it is produced in thin layers
- Healthy, natural and aesthetic appearance is obtained at the end of the treatment
- It is resistant to stain. The color does not change easily due to external factors such as tea, cigarette, coffee
- It is made of durable materials.
- There is no need to reduce the size of the teeth because it is made of thin layers of porcelain
- It is highly resistant to abrasion
To achieve a dazzling smile with porcelain laminate treatment, you can book an appointment with Aydınlar Dental specialist using the form below. For further details, you can check our frequently asked questions, or you can send us your message using the same form.
Frequently Asked Questions in Porcelain Laminate Treatment
- How many sessions does it need to complete the porcelain laminate treatment?
Porcelain laminate treatment applied by Aydinlar Dental specialist using professional equipment is completed in 1-2 sessions depending on the patient's condition.
- How to take care of the porcelain laminate treatment?
The care of porcelain lamina veneer teeth is the same as the maintenance of normal teeth. No special maintenance required.
- Is there a risk for the porcelain laminates to fall?
No. After the bonding process using today's high technologies, coatings are unlikely to fall.